Monday, February 2, 2009

...and a happy groundhog day to you, too!

so most people do these fun little things on facebook, but i am so much better than that. i have a blog. what up? ha... here goes my lameness...

my twenty-five:

1. I love boots. Cowboy boot, rain boots, ugg boots, all boots.
2. I have six best friends the in entire world, and their names are rachel, monica, phoebe, chandler, ross, and joey.
3. I am an extremely indecisive person.
4. I absolutely love to laugh. If you want me to like you, be funny.
5. Traveling the world is my dream.
6. I really appreciate honesty. I hate beating around the bush.
7. Deep down I will always be a ballerina. 
8. According to most of the people in my life, I have bad tastes in music or just no taste at all. Help me.
9. I don't want to grow up.
10. Winnie the Pooh is the greatest Disney character ever. The end.
11. One of my greatest fears is being a bad mother... right after never getting married.
12. I tend to stress out way to much over the little things and not near enough over the important ones. 
13. My favorite color is green, and yet I steer clear of most green vegetables.
14. Huge procrastinator. It's a problem.
15. Bodies of water (i.e. oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.) mesmerize me.
16. I have a weird fascination with airports and hospitals.
17. I tell long stories. Very long.
18. Mexican food is from the devil. Don't hate me please.
19. I don't like chocolate specifically dark chocolate... and yes I am still a girl.
20. In my imagination, I have two dogs: a dalmatian named Tate and a chocolate lab named Genevieve. One day they will be real.
21. God made Katie Kallam just to be my roommate. We are so perfect for each other, and I don't know what I would do without her!
22. I will speak Spanish one day.
23. I look a whole lot like Keri Russell on the show Felicity. It's a little scary.
24. I struggle when it comes to driving. Apologies all around.
25. I analyze everything. Most people would call it over-analyzing, but it's normal for me.

there you have it. me in a nutshell. 

other things worth noting: this was another excellent weekend. between hill's twenty-first, the superbowl, and a plethora of board games, much fun was had. not sure if this is related at all to this past weekend, but all of my roommates overslept this morning. the chaos around our dorm was utterly amusing. getting back in the swing of things takes us time, but we will get there. 

(nothing to do specifically with this post, but "call on me" just came on, and i demand everyone dance. go.) 

smelly cat 
...just because 

2 comments:

  1. i adore this blog post. and you.
    ditto #21. and #25 for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete