Thursday, February 12, 2009

i might be in love with my life.

it's  4:01 pm. i am still in my pajamas. english 102 was cancelled today; therefore, i did not have class. i woke up late, did some schoolwork, and did my laundry which has been piling up for about 2 weeks now. i would consider the day a success. the only problem i have run into is that i am hungry. however, i can't decide if i am hungry enough to put on some real clothes and leave my dorm in search of food. (i am the college student that has a lone jar of peanut butter in the cabinet, and that is all.)  i have considered delivery, but i am cheap. the thought of running over to lakeside in my nightgown has even crossed my mind. but don't worry friends, i quickly reconsidered. i love that instead of dealing with this issue, i pulled out my laptop and started blogging. i question my train of thought sometimes.

that is all. thank you for reading... have wonderful day!

gunther
(because he deserves a shout out every once and a while)



1 comment: