Saturday, February 14, 2009

suck it seahawks422... we blog on!

right now i am watching my favorite movie in the entire world: my best friend's wedding. it is hollywood's greatest accomplishment (at least in my opinion). i realize that everyone has their own thoughts when it comes to this topic, but for some reason this movie just really hits home with me. i love julia roberts, i love the not-so-perfect ending, and ahhh the soundtrack... don't even get me started. smile. 

i have no idea how many times i have seen this movie, but every time it brings up the one question: what if i turn out to be the best friend? i choose not to think about that too much... 

this weekend's accomplishments thus far:
thursday: my roommate made capstone men and women. that's right!
i crashed the axo/ato swap. what's new?
i hit up owl key (xo/kappa party). say "owl key" out loud. funny, right?
i lost a bet and got mustard squirted all over my face. struggle.
friday: katie k and i delivered valentine's to the people we love. hugs and kisses.
i went and saw barrett in medea (and caught a cat-nap... so sorry barrett!). oops.
momma goldberg's. enough said.
game night at hill and graham's... satisfying the lack of game-playing in my childhood. 
saturday: valentine's lunch in birmingham. yummy.
i gave a tour of birmingham to spencer during which i ran a red light. yikes.
third-wheeled it to the movies with my parents. again yikes.
finally, i am watching "my best friend's wedding" as i type. my valentine's is complete.

plans for tomorrow... church, potentially productive afternoon, and battle of the bands! get excited. 

lots of love on valentine's day,
katie b.

2 comments:

  1. "ran a red light..." then proceeded to giggle uncontrollably for 5 minutes. probably the funniest part of yesterday's adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sad. no one wants to read about your life

    ReplyDelete