Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Resolution #12

Welp, here we are. Katie B. and Katie K. starting our very own blog. I feel grown up and independent and suddenly like I have nothing in particular to contribute to the blog world. In many ways, I feel as if I am just jumping on the band wagon. Blogging seems like the "thing to do" for many of our friends here at the U of A, and maybe we are just copy-cats. However, our official reason for starting this blog can be summed up in our relationship as roommates.

Katie and I have been friends for many years, but since becoming roommates we have developed a love for regaling each other with anecdotes of things that happen to us throughout our daily travels. People we encounter, awkward moments we have, and embarrassing things we do are often the hot topics of these conversations. 

So we would like to share them with you, dear blog reader. We hope you like them/think they're funny. If you, don't, well, I suppose you don't have to read the blog. 

...and I just realized that the title of this blog is our exact place of residence. Not the greatest idea when it comes to personal safety and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment