Thursday, January 29, 2009

pitter-pat, the angel on my shoulder is haunting me tonight

hello all. to start this blog post off with a little excitement,  i would like to announce that my weekend is starting a day early. my one class on friday was cancelled. it's ok to be jealous, but i don't really care. things like this don't happen often for me.

i bought a new ringtone today. it's the song by sara bareilles that is soon to become way over played: many the miles. i'm ok with overplayed though. anyways, buying the new ringtone reminded me of my last ringtone: gives you hell. when i bought that ringtone, i got some crap from katie k probably because it is a less than stellar song, but i went with it anyways. one wise thing katie k did say was that i was asking for my phone to go off in an inappropriate place like church. well thankfully church wasn't the place, but grandparent's house was (not the picture perfect place either). you better believe i answered that phone pretty dang quick. it was definitely time for a new ringtone. problem solved.

i ran into patrick shane walking across the quad today. he was eating a butterfinger which caught my attention cause butterfingers are only the best candy ever. i stopped to greet shane and inquire about his little treat. he said that he had just finished taking a math test and that he always rewarded himself with a butterfinger after math tests. i thought to myself what a wonderful idea. i should develop this habit. then i reminded myself that i treat myself to whatever i want whenever i want... i am not disciplined enough. 

also while walking across the quad, i tried to drink out of my water bottle while the top was still on. it was a little embarrassing. 

sorry this post was super lame, i just missed the blogging world. katie k and i have had a super-stressful week, and trust me, you don't want us to bore you with those stories... but we are pretty sure we are going to make it out alive. she'll be back to make you laugh/think (you never know what you'll get with her) very soon. 

chandler
(cause he is my second favorite character)

No comments:

Post a Comment