Saturday, April 18, 2009

Maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me..

Studying is borrrring. I simply cannot do it anymore. I refuse. I'm giving it up cold turkey. Ok, I'm just taking a blogging break. 

Last night can only be described as epic. It began with a group movie, simple enough, and morphed into a free Matthew Mayfield concert, and a legendary IHOP experience. I love it when you start a Friday night with no idea what you're going to do and it turns out to be an awesome, memorable night. I especially love the friends that I am able to share these experiences with. They make it worth it. Ah, college. 

Also to be noted is the marvelous game that Ben, Sarah, Yates, and I played on the way from the Bama Theatre to 13th Street. Here's how it goes: you put your iPod on shuffle and yell out different description of what the next song will be before the title pops up. For example, "Theme Song of (insert your favorite couple here)!" then you go to the next song and it's their theme song. A lot of the time the song is a little too fitting for comfort, other times it is ironically hilarious. The crazier you get with the categories, the better. Either the way, the game brings joy to all involved. I wish I could remember some of the best ones from last night.

I hope tonight goes something like last night, because I need something fun to pull me out of my study funk all day.

Hey, actually blogged twice before Katie blogged again! This must be some kind of a record.

Now a President's Mansion expert,
Katie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment