Monday, March 23, 2009

woah-oh-oh

and we are back.

this post is to simply ease myself back into the blogging universe. i would like my last few weeks as a freshie to be well documented, so forget finishing strong in school. as long as the blog is thriving, i will consider spring semester a success. 

sb '09 is over, much to my dismay. it was a needed break. i had an incredible trip complete with new friends and new experiences. unfortunately it left me feeling like i need a vacation just to recover from my vacation. regrettably, that is not an option. and so i press on...

today katie k and i facebook stalked together (what we do best). post-spring break is the prime time to creep around on the book. a plethora of pictures to provide endless laughs is waiting at your fingertips, so obviously we didn't let such an opportunity pass us by. are we stalking you? you will never know. 

and i am going to leave you with that disturbing thought...

trying to embrace my return to the real world,
katie b. 


No comments:

Post a Comment